Elder Manufacturing Mission Statement
Our Mission Is...
- To be the most successful manufacturer of top quality school uniforms in the industry.
- To expand our customer base so that we achieve the most widespread distribution to legitimate school uniform distributors.
- To provide our customers with the best personal sales service and customer service possible.
- To be the most innovative, forward thinking and market responsive manufacturer in the school uniform industry.
- To establish and maintain relationships with our customers wherein they rely on us to service all of their needs by providing them with the best range of premium products possible, excellent prices, exceptional fit, prompt delivery on a year round basis, promotional support and other services to enhance their reputation and profitability.
- For each individual and division of our company to work in concert in our mission to provide our customers an exceptional level of service.
- For each individual of our company to work with honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
- For Elder and each individual in our company to be deserving of an excellent reputation and to reap the rewards of our accomplishments.
Pictured left to right; Greg Beile (Vice President CS, MIS, Distribution), Perry Sarinsky (President), Gregg Hanson (Executive Vice President Operations), Michael Shannon (National Sales Manager)
Elder Manufacturing 2021 Letter To Our Customers:
To our Amazing Elder Customers,
Thank you for being part of our Elder Family. We are entering into our 106th year in business and are grateful for partners like you.
These have been unprecedented times, and we would like to thank everyone for your continued support and loyalty. Together we are navigating the unknown - compromised supply chains; the if, when, or how schools will reopen; and the impact the pandemic may have on our industry, businesses, and personal lives. You have our commitment that we are and will continue to be here for you.
At Elder, our primary goal has always been to exceed your expectations by providing premium quality products, on-time delivery, and in-season order fulfillment. We will continue to work hard for you, and we appreciate your confidence in us. Your success is our success. Our commitment to you remains ~.
We Plan For Your Success
We are a family, and families take care of each other. So please reach out and contact any one of us and let us know how we can be of service.
2020 has been a wild ride, and there could be more uncharted waters ahead. So buckle up, hold on, and have faith in each other. We will get through this just as we always have ~ Together.
Here’s to the future and a miraculous 2021 season!
Sincerely, Perry and The Team at Elder
Meet Our Team
Mary Ellen Burns