Classic & Modern Details
Deep Pockets &
Hem & Cuffs
Elder will reimburse 50% of qualifying advertising expenses (excluding production costs) incurred by customers with a maximum
reimbursement of $2,000 or, if less, 3% of net shipments for the current year (January 1st – December 31st).
In order to qualify for this reimbursement, a customer has to have made minimum purchases of $5000 per year and the
account has to be in good credit standing.
For an advertisement to be eligible it must appear in one of the following accepted publications:
- Newspaper Advertisement
- School Flyer
- Direct Mail Piece
- Yellow Pages
- Television/Radio Advertisement
Each advertisement must feature Elderwear We Care and/or one of our labels:
A copy of the advertisement and the invoice has to be sent to our corporate office to the attention of the Credit Department and be received on/or before December 31st of the year the advertisement was published. If the information is received after this date there will be no credit given. The reimbursement will be reflected on the customer’s account as a credit.
There is no carryover of reimbursement from one year to the next. If the credit is not used by January 1st of the following year it will be removed from the account and no longer available for use.
Since 2011 we have been helping our customers deal with the shipping costs associated with their early ship seasonal orders. By enrolling in this program you get the following benefits:
- Lower freight costs due to Elder’s ability to negotiate large discounts.
- Deferred billing on shipping costs. We pay the truck line and add the charges to your invoice (which is not payable until August).
- You do not pay the truck line at the time of delivery.
- We also get no less than three bids from the truck lines when your shipment is ready.
- There are certain times when a truck line may want to give an additional discount in order to ensure getting the freight as they may need to move trucks or trailers to your area and would rather move them
If you would like to know more information or would like to sign up for this program, please speak to your Account Representative or call Customer Service at 1-800-829-8880.
- Outside normal size range on line items add $2 per garment.
- Re-labeling Elder goods to private label add $1 per garment.
- Under three unit specials add $10 per garment.
- Inseam alterations add $2 per garment.
- After May 1st all SSJ specials less than six units per size add $3 per garment.
Let Elder embroider your garments so you are ready to go. We have years of experience with prices that are hard to beat. Whether for seasonal orders of several hundred or smaller orders requiring quick response, we have the capabilities to handle it all. Just contact your individual Account Representative to get the process started.
All customers that are not a prepaid account and want to pay their invoices by credit card will be charged a 3% administrative fee. All customers that are a prepaid account will be required to pay a deposit of 75% before specials are manufactured. NSF checks will be charged $25.00 per return.
All customers must put their return requests in writing to Customer Service. The written request must contain: reason for return, style number, size, color and quantity. If the return is approved, a return authorization will be issued. Customers may be charged a restocking fee for returns, except on returns for damaged goods or goods shipped in error. If a customer embroiders a garment after they receive it, then it may NOT be returned. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the garments before embroidering or embellishing them.
Elder Manufacturing takes pride in the integrity and professionalism that each individual employee has and we are proud to call everyone part of our “Elder family”. To continue with this thought, we would like to extend a sincere Thank You to all the models pictured in this catalog. All models are children and family friends of Elder employees.